    Salary is dependant on experience.

    If you are interested then please do send an up to date CV to
    .

    Rishi Parmar, Mar 20, 2007

  2. Rishi Parmar

    pat eyler Guest

    Rishi,

    On 3/20/07, Rishi Parmar <> wrote:
    > I am currently recruiting for a very good client of mine based in
    > Central London.

    While I don't think anyone will object to an occasional posting for
    Ruby jobs here, there are some things you can do to improve your
    chances of finding the right person (and decrease the chances of
    incurring the wrath of the list police):
    * unless the job is open to remote workers, post on a geographically
    appropriate list (like the London Ruby Users Group mailing list)
    * take part in the community instead of just tossing things over the
    fence like this
    * provide more detail --
    what kind of Ruby folk are you looking for, is this Rails work or
    something else?
    is this a company that's already doing Ruby work or are they
    just getting their feet wet?
    etc.

    > I am looking for Ruby Developers from all backgrounds and levels of
    > experience (graduates and juniors to Seniors and Team Lead). Any
    > experience in Java / J2EE would be very beneficial also.
    >
    > Salary is dependant on experience.
    >
    > If you are interested then please do send an up to date CV to
    > .

    thanks,
    -pate
    -------------------------
    http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
    http://on-ruby.tumblr.com
    http://mtnwestruby.org
    pat eyler, Mar 20, 2007

  3. Rishi Parmar

    Rishi Parmar Guest

    Sorry Guys, a bit new to this - my apologies.

    I hope all are doing well.

    My London based CLient are already using Java / J2ee and Ruby on Rails
    and looking for a similar skill set in developers they look to take on.

    If any one does have an interest please do get in touch.

    Again apologise for the direct approach.

    Regards
    Rishi

    Rishi Parmar, Mar 20, 2007