Ruby Documentation Bibliography

Brian Schroeder

Hello Group,

has anyone by chance a ruby bibligraphy file for latex, that I could use.
This would solve me searching for information as "who is the editor of
ruby-doc.org" and such.

If not, has anybody an interest in a latex bibliography put up maybe on a
ruby-garden page?

regards,

Brian Schröder

James Britt

Brian said:
Hello Group,

has anyone by chance a ruby bibligraphy file for latex, that I could use.
This would solve me searching for information as "who is the editor of
ruby-doc.org" and such.

If not, has anybody an interest in a latex bibliography put up maybe on a
ruby-garden page?

This sounds useful. Are you referring to Bibtex?

James Britt
Editor of ruby-doc.org

Brian Schroeder

This sounds useful. Are you referring to Bibtex?

James Britt
Editor of ruby-doc.org

Yes, that was the intention.

Brian

PS: Your name is not easy to find on ruby-doc.org ;)