Ruby equiv of Perltidy?

Guest

Hello All,=20

Apologies if this has been covered already but is there, or is anyone
working on a Perltidy-alike for Ruby?

Cheers

SM

Equinox Converged Solutions
Tel: +44 (0)1252 405 600
http://www.equinoxsolutions.com
Equinox Converged Solutions is a trading name of Synetrix Holdings Limited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message is intended solely for the use of the Individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message. All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of Synetrix Holdings Limited.
Synetrix Holdings Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.

Austin Ziegler

Hello All,
=20
Apologies if this has been covered already but is there, or is anyone
working on a Perltidy-alike for Ruby?

What is Perltidy?

If it's a wrapper for HTML Tidy, then someone has done that already.
Look on the RAA, because I believe that it's in there.

-austin
--=20
Austin Ziegler * (e-mail address removed)
* Alternate: (e-mail address removed)

Adrian Howard

What is Perltidy?

If it's a wrapper for HTML Tidy, then someone has done that already.
Look on the RAA, because I believe that it's in there.

Nope. For those who don't know perltidy is the Perl's code uber-
formatter. Whatever obscure in-house style your Perl is written in
perltidy can probably has options enough to format any code in that
way - and the defaults are pretty good too.

That said - I come across a lot less Ruby that /needs/ to be
radically reformatted before it's legible ;-)

Adrian