Ruby Eye for the Python Guy (and broken links)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ben Giddings, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Ben Giddings

    Ben Giddings Guest

    Ben Giddings, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Ben Giddings

    James Britt Guest

    Ben Giddings wrote:
    > I was just over at:
    > http://www.ruby-doc.org/RubyEyeForThePythonGuy.html
    >
    > I just noticed a couple of bad links from this page.

    > I'm not sure who maintains the page (James Britt maybe?), but it's a
    > great resource, we should keep it current.

    Yes; I'll go take a look. I'll take a guess that
    http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?PythonVsRubyReadability was refactored into
    one of the many other Ruby/Python pages on the site. I should perhaps
    just link to C2 site query on ruby & python.

    And maybe Greg M has graduate from UNSW?

    Thanks for the heads-up.

    James

    James Britt, Aug 25, 2004