Ruby Eye for the Python Guy (and broken links)

James Britt

Ben said:
I was just over at:
http://www.ruby-doc.org/RubyEyeForThePythonGuy.html

I just noticed a couple of bad links from this page.

I'm not sure who maintains the page (James Britt maybe?), but it's a
great resource, we should keep it current.

Yes; I'll go take a look. I'll take a guess that
http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?PythonVsRubyReadability was refactored into
one of the many other Ruby/Python pages on the site. I should perhaps
just link to C2 site query on ruby & python.

And maybe Greg M has graduate from UNSW?

Thanks for the heads-up.

James