Ruby + FastCGI + Apache2-mpm-worker

J. D.

Is anyone successfully using apache2 with mpm-worker with ruby and fastcgi?

I saw some google hits related to fastcgi and mpm-worker issues but I
don't know if it applies to ruby.

Jason Hoffman

J. D.

Jason said:

I'm just about to test this out myself on FreeBSD 5.3 and Debian. I
have done it in the past with mixed results, and can let you know how
it goes.

- - Jason

Thanks! If you want to post some testing scripts, I (and maybe others
on this newsgroup) can share our results.

I've used Webload years ago, but currently looking for a decent website
testing and benchmarking tool to standardize on (preferablly open source).