Ruby for Perl programmers presentation material

Mike Stok

I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http://to.pm.org) in November (after
returning from the Ruby Conference.)

I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPresentations, but if anyone has
recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
please let me know.

My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

Thanks,

Mike

Hal Fulton

Mike said:
I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http://to.pm.org) in November (after
returning from the Ruby Conference.)

I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPresentations, but if anyone has
recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
please let me know.

My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

Mike,

You may be aware of the one I gave last year. It's online at
http://www.rubyhacker.com in one or two forms.

Cheers,
Hal