Ruby for Perl programmers presentation material

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mike Stok, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Mike Stok

    Mike Stok Guest

    I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
    to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http://to.pm.org) in November (after
    returning from the Ruby Conference.)

    I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
    http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPresentations, but if anyone has
    recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
    please let me know.

    My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
    contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
    of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    --
    http://www.stok.co.uk/~mike/ | GPG PGP Key 1024D/059913DA
    http://www.exegenix.com/ | 75D2 9EC4 C1C0 0599 13DA
    Mike Stok, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Mike Stok

    Hal Fulton Guest

    Mike Stok wrote:
    > I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
    > to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http://to.pm.org) in November (after
    > returning from the Ruby Conference.)
    >
    > I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
    > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPresentations, but if anyone has
    > recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
    > please let me know.
    >
    > My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
    > contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
    > of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

    Mike,

    You may be aware of the one I gave last year. It's online at
    http://www.rubyhacker.com in one or two forms.

    Cheers,
    Hal
    Hal Fulton, Sep 29, 2003