Ruby for RedHat Linux Rhel5

Vijay Vijay

Hi,

Please let me know which version of Ruby is compatible with RedHat Linux
RHEL5 (64 Bit).

2.6.18-53.el5 - x86_64 x86_64 x86_64

Thanks in Advance,

Vijay.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Vijay said:
Hi,

Please let me know which version of Ruby is compatible with RedHat Linux
RHEL5 (64 Bit).

2.6.18-53.el5 - x86_64 x86_64 x86_64

Thanks in Advance,

Vijay.

As far as I know, it's Ruby 1.8.6. It should actually be on the install
media -- when you're installing or upgrading, there's a "Ruby" section
in the menu. At least it was there on CentOS 5, which is supposed to be
an RHEL 5 clone.