Ruby Garden Wiki Footnotes or Anchors

Trans

On the Ruby Garden Wiki, is there a way to create footnotes or, even
better, in-page anchor links?

Thanks,
T.

Trans

After some more footwork I found the answer on UseModWiki site, which
Garden Wiki is based on. So FYI the solution to anchoring is as
follows:

Link to anchor like this:

HTTP://www.rubygarden.com/ruby?SandBox#anchor

Unfortunately this routes through the Garden's redirection mechinism,
so the page gives a rediction message for a second. But it still works.

Then create an anchor like this:

[#anchor]

T.