Ruby Goodness at O'Reilly News

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregory Brown, Jun 19, 2008.

  1. Hi folks,

    This is one-time announcement about a shift in my blogging schtuff.
    I've been blogging for a long time at O'Reilly Ruby but will likely be
    putting most of my attention on writing posts for O'Reilly News now.
    You can follow the Ruby related stuff there by checking the Ruby tag:

    http://blogs.oreilly.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?tag=ruby&blog_id=44

    You could also just follow the main news feed at http://news.oreilly.com
    but it's not all Ruby stuff (for better or for worse).

    Sorry for spamming those who aren't interested, but this is the
    easiest way I could think of contacting folks, since I don't have a
    personal blog(*) related to general Ruby.

    I will still do the Ruby Mendicant checkpoint messages on O'Reilly
    Ruby, but after that, you can find my technical stuff on O'Reilly News
    from here on out.

    warm regards,
    -gregory

    (*) Occasional Ruby stuff happens on my personal blog, but it is
    mostly confusing rants on religion, obscure poetry, random NSFW
    commentary on silly things, and other stuff that is probably only
    interesting to close friends or the very bored.

    Gregory Brown, Jun 19, 2008