    | http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy |
    | Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914 poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
    +-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net --+

    KONTRA Gergely, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Hi,

    On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:47, KONTRA Gergely wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Are the tutorials downloadable on sf.net or should I use wget?

    Since it is still under active development, the Ruby/Gtk2 tutorial is
    not yet available for direct download.

    But you should be able to retrieve HTML pages with wget. Or even source
    code in RD format :)

    In fact, the tutorial is currently translated from Japanese [1]. As you
    can see, there are still a lot of things to do :|

    Of course, any help will be greatly appreciated.

    --
    { "Laurent" => "http://lrz.samika.net" }

    [1]: http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/ja/hiki.cgi?gtk2-tut

    Laurent Sansonetti, Sep 15, 2003