ruby-gtk2 tutorial download

KONTRA Gergely

Hi!

Are the tutorials downloadable on sf.net or should I use wget?

thx
Gergo

Laurent Sansonetti

Hi,

Hi!

Are the tutorials downloadable on sf.net or should I use wget?

Since it is still under active development, the Ruby/Gtk2 tutorial is
not yet available for direct download.

But you should be able to retrieve HTML pages with wget. Or even source
code in RD format :)

In fact, the tutorial is currently translated from Japanese [1]. As you
can see, there are still a lot of things to do :|

Of course, any help will be greatly appreciated.