Ruby in Las Vegas?

David A. Black

Hi --

I'm going to be in Las Vegas March 8-11 and, knowing that it's a
somewhat strange (and completely undeveloped) idea, would like to
hear from anyone who wants to meet up there for purposes of Ruby
coding and/or discussion.

I can always find other stuff to do in Las Vegas but it occurred
to me that if it happened to work out for anyone, it could be fun.

Let me know.

David