    expense. :) Anyone got any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Joe

    Joe Van Dyk, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Le 10 juil. 06, =E0 17:20, Joe Van Dyk a =E9crit :

    > Hi,
    >
    > The wife and I are going to be in Paris from December 16 to 23rd of
    > this year. Be great if I could do some Rails, Ruby, or other computer
    > stuff there, so I have an excuse to write it off as a business
    > expense. :) Anyone got any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Joe

    You could always go to "Les Ruby Berg=E8res" and "Le Moulin Rouge". And=20=

    you also have a miniature Rails museum in Rambouillet.

    Sorry, could not resist,
    Guillaume.

    Guillaume Marcais, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Le 11 juil. 06, =E0 09:15, Robert Dober a =E9crit :

    > There are two or three regular posters with French names, but that=20
    > does not
    > mean anything, not even that they are from Quebec.
    >
    > Could you cheer me up on this Guillaume, maybe offlist?

    I wish I could, except that for the last 7 years I have been based out=20=

    of the Washington DC area... And seven years ago I did not much about=20
    Ruby.

    Cheers,
    Guillaume.

    > Salut
    > Robert
    >

    > --=20
    > Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la b=EAtise humaine ; en ce =

    qui

    Guillaume Marcais, Jul 11, 2006