Ruby in the Rainy City

Pat Eyler

The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the first Pacific
Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy City:
Saturday, 11 December 2005
starting at 1PM
in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
(directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)

There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails, and
presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors. Following the
presentations, we'll do random ruby related, or not (a pair of
seattle.rb folks will be bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff
until heading out for a 6 PM dinner.

Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb and from
Vancouver, BC.

Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place to play with
Ruby.

-pate

Laurel Fan

Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
11th is a Sunday?)

Ryan Davis

Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
11th is a Sunday?)

Heh... yes. 2004. I _swear_ I read the thing when given the draft. ;)

Pat Eyler

*sigh* yes, it will be 11 Dec 2004 ... this year ... just a couple of
weeks ...

someday I'll manage to announce something without making a big error in
it.

-pate

Joe Van Dyk

Pat said:
The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
first Pacific Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy
City: Saturday, 11 December 2005
starting at 1PM
in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
(directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)

There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails,
and presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors.
Following the presentations, we'll do random ruby
related, or not (a pair of seattle.rb folks will be
bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff until heading
out for a 6 PM dinner.

Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb
and from Vancouver, BC.

Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place
to play with Ruby.

-pate

I'll try to make it!

Cameron McBride

The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
aww man.

annoucing fun stuff on the general list is just like flaunting to us
locationally challenged. ;)

have fun. both with the demos and halo2!

Cameron