Ruby in the Rainy City

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pat Eyler, Nov 18, 2004.

  1. Pat Eyler

    Pat Eyler Guest

    The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the first Pacific
    Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy City:
    Saturday, 11 December 2005
    starting at 1PM
    in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
    (directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)

    There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails, and
    presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors. Following the
    presentations, we'll do random ruby related, or not (a pair of
    seattle.rb folks will be bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff
    until heading out for a 6 PM dinner.

    Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb and from
    Vancouver, BC.

    Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place to play with
    Ruby.

    -pate

    Pat Eyler, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Pat Eyler

    Laurel Fan Guest

    Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
    11th is a Sunday?)

    --
    Laurel Fan
    http://dreadnought.gorgorg.org

    Laurel Fan, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Pat Eyler

    Ryan Davis Guest

    On Nov 18, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Laurel Fan wrote:

    > Do you also mean 2004? Or is it actually next year (in which case the
    > 11th is a Sunday?)

    Heh... yes. 2004. I _swear_ I read the thing when given the draft. ;)

    Ryan Davis, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Pat Eyler

    Pat Eyler Guest

    *sigh* yes, it will be 11 Dec 2004 ... this year ... just a couple of
    weeks ...

    someday I'll manage to announce something without making a big error in
    it.

    -pate

    Pat Eyler, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Pat Eyler

    Joe Van Dyk Guest

    Pat Eyler wrote:
    > The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
    > first Pacific Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy
    > City: Saturday, 11 December 2005
    > starting at 1PM
    > in the Omni Development, Inc. offices in Seattle
    > (directions are at www.zenspider.com/seattle.rb)
    >
    > There will be a live demo/presentation of ruby on rails,
    > and presentations on ruby2c and parseTree by the authors.
    > Following the presentations, we'll do random ruby
    > related, or not (a pair of seattle.rb folks will be
    > bringing the kit to run 8 way halo2), stuff until heading
    > out for a 6 PM dinner.
    >
    > Hopefully, we will see some of our friends from pdx.rb
    > and from Vancouver, BC.
    >
    > Come see why the Pacific Northwest is such a great place
    > to play with Ruby.
    >
    > -pate

    I'll try to make it!

    Joe Van Dyk, Nov 18, 2004
  6. > > The Seattle.rb would like to invite you to attend the
    > > first Pacific Northwest Ruby Meeting -- Ruby in the Rainy

    aww man.

    annoucing fun stuff on the general list is just like flaunting to us
    locationally challenged. ;)

    have fun. both with the demos and halo2!

    Cameron

    Cameron McBride, Nov 19, 2004