Ruby interfacing with Ada

Joe Van Dyk

A cursory search didn't bring up much stuff on interfacing Ruby with Ada.
Is there anything out there? Or do I just need to write a C bridge between
Ruby and Ada?

Thanks,
Joe

Phil Tomson

A cursory search didn't bring up much stuff on interfacing Ruby with Ada.
Is there anything out there? Or do I just need to write a C bridge between
Ruby and Ada?

If you're using gcc's ADA frontend (used to be called gnat, is it still?)
you could create a shared lib that you could probably access from Ruby (I
wonder if Ruby/dl would work?)

Phil

Joe Van Dyk

Phil said:
If you're using gcc's ADA frontend (used to be called
gnat, is it still?) you could create a shared lib that
you could probably access from Ruby (I wonder if Ruby/dl
would work?)

Phil

Hey, I am using that! Anyone know if Ruby/DL would work with this?