Ruby Internship

Benjamin Kudria

Hi, all,

I'm a Computer Science junior at Stony Brook University. I'm looking
for a summer internship for 2009.

I'm looking for a small company or startup interested doing ... cool
things. I'm particularly interested in anything having to do with the
Web. Last summer, I spent some time working with REST APIs - it was a
lot of fun. I'm only slightly familiar with Rails, but I consider
myself a pretty good Ruby programmer, and I have a background in all
sorts of web development.

In addition to this, I have experience with Java, PHP, and Linux
system administration (as well as HPC/Clustering). My resume is online
at http://ben.kudria.net/resume .

(Helpful job search tips, or pointers to cool companies also appreciated!)

Thanks!
Benjamin Kudria

Bil Kleb

Benjamin said:
Hi, all,
Hi.

I'm a Computer Science junior at Stony Brook University. I'm looking
for a summer internship for 2009.

You've missed our Summer 2009 deadline, but there are year-round
opportunities http://www.nianet.org/larss/ if you're interested.

Note: You must be a U.S. citizen to participate.

Regards,