Ruby is Almost Ready!

Phillip Gawlowski

hemant kumar

Avdi Grimm wrote:
| Down in the dumps because Ruby's just not ready for the enterprise?
|
| Well cheer up! Help is on the way, from Phusion!
|
| http://www.rubyenterpriseedition.com/ (Coming Soon)
|
| Soon to be followed by Enterprise Ruby Beans, WS-Ruby, and the Unified
| Ruby Process, and Model Driven Ruby!

Although timing is a little late I hope. I was expecting it to be ready
around 11 days earlier from date of sending this mail.

Marc Heiler

Although timing is a little late I hope. I was expecting it to be ready
around 11 days earlier from date of sending this mail.

Yeah but you never know. Months later you visit some webpage, and think
that this guy must be joking.. is it 1. April? But then you realize that
that guy wont be joking... which becomes a bit annoying... ;)