    Hi, I'm new to ruby and i want to use the package ruby-ldap-0.9.7-1.i386
    but I have some problem to find on line what is the correct way to
    install and use? Can you help me

    Marco, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Hi, I got similar problems when I tried to setup a xml-rpc server in
    ruby, since there no real examples howto create a server provided in its
    rdocs. I found out that there some provided in the package itself.

    I found ruby-ldap examples here:
    http://ruby-ldap.cvs.sourceforge.net/ruby-ldap/ruby-ldap/example/

    Also consider the rdoc to understand them.

    Sincerely
    Florian

    Florian Aßmann, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Marco