Ruby making inroads at big corporation... small anecdote.

Nicholas Van Weerdenburg

Really, U Better Yoose-it
Rapid Usage's Banned, Yes?
Run it Until it Begs You
Rapid Understanding, Block Yielding
Released Under a Branch of Yggdrasil
Remember, Understand, Believe, Yield
Rough Underneath, But Yummy
Relentless Use Brings Youth
RUBY Usually Believes You
Rarely Usurped By Yacc
$refreshing unless brain { yield }
$ruby.untaint { bias... yo }
Ruby Un-Bring Your (Love To Town)?

You're tellin' me.

Devin

"Radically Utopian Block Yields" sums it up for me.

Stephen Kellett

James Britt said:
Perhaps the real sign of Big Corporate Acceptance will be when people
start referring to RUBY.

But what about the LAMP stack - will that become LAMR? I can't see that
one catching on.

We can all hope Ruby becomes a RoRing success.

Stephen

Ara.T.Howard

ALARM even. catchy.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned.
| -- h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Ara.T.Howard

What's the extra 'A' for? Ara?

hah! meant to type

ALRM

though i'd much rather see

PARL

and all the fun puns, like

speak parl?

parlez vous rubais?

nous parlon!

blog named 'parl speak', etc.

;-)

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned.
| -- h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Stephen Kellett

Remember, Understand, Believe, Yield

Relax Under Bandstand Yodelling.