Ruby/.NET Bridge

Brian Takita

Hello,

Has anybody heard anything about Release 6 of the Ruby/.NET Bridge?
Will it be coming out anytime soon?

Thank you,
Brian Takita

Jeremy Tregunna

Hello,

Has anybody heard anything about Release 6 of the Ruby/.NET Bridge?
Will it be coming out anytime soon?

Not sure about the bridge, or if you're interested in this, but I've
been working on cleaning up the NetRuby sources (a full implementation
of ruby in C#, not a bridge written in C++).

Currently working on updating the parser to 1.8 syntax first and
foremost. I'd also like to accomplish the following few things before I
release any changes:

* Refactor the code, it's really just a port of the C implementation
and difficult to read and understand.
* Fix breakage in certain areas (such as rescue)
* Implement missing features
* Implement more of the standard library

Those are the big ones I'd like to accomplish in the next few months,
if you're interested let me know.