Ruby.NET compiler (Summer of Code proj)

Phil Tomson

I'll post this to the newsgroup, but now that there's a disconnect between
the newsgroup and mailing list it probably won't show up on the ML.

Someone asked on the ruby-talk mailing list about the status of the
Ruby.NET compiler from the Google Summer of Code. I hadn't heard that
there was a grant for such a beast from Google so, of course, I googled it
and found this:

http://jaen.saul.ee/

No status, but it's only been less than two months and this is a big task.

Phil

gabriele renzi

Phil Tomson ha scritto:
I'll post this to the newsgroup, but now that there's a disconnect between
the newsgroup and mailing list it probably won't show up on the ML.

Someone asked on the ruby-talk mailing list about the status of the
Ruby.NET compiler from the Google Summer of Code. I hadn't heard that
there was a grant for such a beast from Google so, of course, I googled it
and found this:

http://jaen.saul.ee/

No status, but it's only been less than two months and this is a big task.

svn for it is here:
http://svn.myrealbox.com/viewcvs/trunk/rubynet/

(notice that there was already a japanese guy working on a ruby.net
compiler which I think even published a paper on this)