    their questions tend to not be exactly the smartest.)

    Clicky here: <http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=295197>.

    jwm

    Jörg W Mittag, Mar 26, 2007

  2. Jörg W Mittag

    gregarican Guest

    On Mar 26, 4:24 pm, Jörg W Mittag <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just noticed that Channel9 (Microsoft's community website -- at
    > least as far as Microsoft's definition of "community" goes) posted a
    > video interview with Dr. Wayne Kelly, Senior Lecturer at Queensland
    > University of Technology and maintainer of Ruby.NET. Haven't watched
    > it yet (still downloading), so I can't comment on the quality.
    > (Typically, the interviewers are Microsoft employees and specifically
    > C# Windows developers, so when it comes to more esoteric stuff like
    > dynamic or functional programming or alternative operating systems
    > their questions tend to not be exactly the smartest.)
    >
    > Clicky here: <http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=295197>.
    >
    > jwm

    Interesting that the guy just picked Ruby to implement on top of .NET,
    but really isn't a true proponent of Ruby. He apparently just picked
    Ruby as one of the more popular dynamic languages to use for his
    compiler project. A bit off topic, but why does Microsoft show all of
    these video feeds of interviews when there's no graphs, charts, or
    other visual aids? I feel like I'm watching a police interrogation...

    gregarican, Mar 27, 2007