Ruby [-Nuby] Forum is open

Alexey Verkhovsky

Following last week's discussion on ruby-talk, Ruby Forum is now up and
running on http://www.ruby-forum.org/bb

If you maintain a collection of Ruby-related links for beginners, please
add this URL to it.

Alexey Verkhovsky

Randy W. Sims

Alexey said:
Following last week's discussion on ruby-talk, Ruby Forum is now up and
running on http://www.ruby-forum.org/bb

If you maintain a collection of Ruby-related links for beginners, please
add this URL to it.

Nice looking; I've joined. I still hope to see a mailing list option.
Web forums are too difficult to follow for my taste. You can't easily
tell at a glance which messages you've already read. You can't mark
messages or threads for follow-up. You can't easily store archives of
important threads or messages. etc. It would be really, really sweet if
the messages posted where echoed to a mailing list and vise versa.

Is this option being actively pursued?

Randy.