Ruby on Rails Opportunity: New York, NY

rubyrecruiter11

Ruby Software Engineer- 6 month contract plus extensions, if an ideal
candidate, may be taken perm

Project Description:

The Programmer/Analyst is a Ruby on Rails developer participating in
high-profile technology projects that power the heart of our Client's
rewards program. Along with technical skills, consultant will be
required to participate in Business Analysis activities to ensure
system will work in compliance with business needs.

Must have tech. skills and personal attributes that make someone
qualified for this opportunity:

Strong understanding of Web Application Development
Worked in LAMRoR Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Ruby on Rails)
Strong knowledge of Model-View-Controller/Event Driven Development
Framework in Ruby on Rails
3 Strong years of Ruby on Rails Enterprise Web Application
Development
3 Years of Rich Internet Application Development
3-5 Years of Software Engineering from a Computer Science background
Strong OO Development Concepts, with the ability to explain
Worked in small, agile environments
Strong understanding of client-side programming such as ajax,
javascript, html, dhtml
Experience with Active Record
Needs to be able to pull information from the database and build out
the applications
Looking for a strong backend not front end candidate

If you are interested, please send me your resume at
(e-mail address removed) along with your phone number and best time to
reach you.