Ruby on Rails position in Dublin City Centre - 50-55K salary

hookhead.com

Hi All,

I am looking for a software engineer with RoR experience for a Dublin
City Centre startup. If you have good java skills and/or some
experience in RoR and would like to join a young, vibrant startup,
where you will be working primarily on RoR please contact me directly
at (e-mail address removed) or 087-2462350. The proposed salary for
this role is 50-55K tops so just bear that in mind if you are
potentially
interested in this role.

Regards,
Mark