Ruby on Rails, Vista, and Segmentation Faults

Bob Florian

I've just switched from Window XP to a new Vista machine and my Rails
app is crashing with apparently random segmentation faults -- each time
seems to be in a different location. Has anyone else had a similar
experience and, if so, is there a solution? I've spent some time
googling around for information but I don't have a clear picture about
ruby support on Vista. Some people are clearly having problems with
ruby and vista but others say things are working for them. I'm running
ruby 1.8.6, rails 2.0.3, and mysql 5.0. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Phillip Gawlowski

Phillip Gawlowski