ruby on rails will paginate plugin and search

mrak

I am Using will_paginate plugin in a call like :

@homes = Home.paginate:)all, :conditions => conditions....

How can I have few additional values calculated in my sql search, like
minimum and maximum price, out of all @homes that satisfy certain
conditions efficiently?
The above @homes variable only contains partial collection of Home
objects.

Brian Candler

mrak said:
I am Using will_paginate plugin in a call like :

Ruby is not Rails. Many or most people on this mailing list have no
interest in Rails.

So please post your question in a Rails forum, or even better, a forum
specific to the particular plugin you're using.