    --
    Thanks

    Marcos José Setim
    Marcos José Setim, Dec 20, 2005

  2. --FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

    Hi Marcos,

    On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 12:12:48AM +0900, Marcos Jos=E9 Setim wrote:
    > Hi,
    >=20
    > I have installed the ruby and the MVC ruby on rails for developing of =20
    > web-sites. I'm starting my studies, but I don't how make one script of =

    =20
    > example of ruby on rails :(.

    Have you seen the Ruby on Rails screencasts? They're available at

    http://www.rubyonrails.org/screencasts

    In particular, this one should introduce you to web development with RoR:

    http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov

    HTH,

    --=20
    Esteban Manchado Vel=E1zquez <> - http://www.foton.es

    --FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

    --FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--
    Esteban Manchado Velázquez, Dec 20, 2005