    around at the Ruby site but i don't see anything to download? What
    gives?

    Thanks!

    rantingrick, Feb 28, 2010

  2. rantingrick

    Mark Hobley Guest

    rantingrick <> wrote:
    > Can someone please give me a link a Ruby language docs in PDF or html
    > form WITHOUT me having to download the Ruby language itself? I Looked
    > around at the Ruby site but i don't see anything to download? What
    > gives?

    I typed "Ruby Documentation" into google, and the top link was:

    http://ruby-doc.org/

    On the right hand side of the page is a Downloads link:

    http://ruby-doc.org/downloads/

    This gives the option to download the documents in a zip or tarball format.

    Was that what you was looking for?

    Mark.

    --
    Mark Hobley
    Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/

    Mark Hobley, Feb 28, 2010

  3. rantingrick

    r Guest

    On Feb 27, 9:08 pm, (Mark
    Hobley) wrote:
    > I typed "Ruby Documentation" into google, and the top link was:
    >
    > http://ruby-doc.org/

    This is a change of scene. Usually it's me dishing out a good quip for
    someone who asked a dumb question or forgot about Google. Well it must
    be my turn ;) Yes i had been to RDoc before but somehow i managed to
    "overlook" the small group of links in the right hand panel probably
    because thats an area where sites tend to stuff useless links or
    annoying spam-tisments. I guess my natural instinct is to avoid that
    area.

    Thanks a ton Mark, exactly what i needed... now off i go to some Ruby
    coding, finally! ;o)

    r, Feb 28, 2010