Ruby Pocket Reference

Sven Suska

Hey, this is funny --

I think the giraffes are what they've assigned to Ruby for some
reason.

it reminds me of Marshall Rosenberg's "non-violent communication",
where the giraffe and the jackal/wolf are being used as a metaphor
for different communication approaches.
Doesn't "Learning Ruby" also have giraffes?

I think the cookbooks have dogs/wolves/dingos. So, what are they
trying to say? We have freakishly huge necks and the mange? JERKS.

In this context, I am really quite happy that they have chosen the giraffe...
:)
Yes, and in general, I don't like cookbooks anyway...
:) :)

Regards
Sven

(Rosenberg example: http://www.cnvc.org/anger.htm)

Lloyd Linklater

Todd said:
I think we need to adopt Toto from The Wizard of Oz as the official Ruby
animal.

I see that picture with Bill Gates on a broom holding his "Iron Ruby" in
one hand saying, "And your little dog too!"