    Any experience in this area would be much appreciated!

    Cheers,

    Dion

    Dion Almaer, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Dion Almaer ha scritto:
    > Hi guys -
    >
    > If you were to create a Slashdot-esque site in Ruby, are there any
    > frameworks you would recommend?
    >
    > For example, You can use Plone/Zope with Python, Slashcode with Perl, ...

    It seem that here in rubyland people mostly use weblog engines or wikis.
    For example, ruby-lang.org runs with tDiary, many projects use HiKi (i.e
    ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp), some do instiki or ruwiki. Rubygarden uses
    rublog.

    gabriele renzi, Nov 10, 2004

  3. On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:53:31 +0900, gabriele renzi
    <> wrote:
    > It seem that here in rubyland people mostly use weblog engines or wikis.
    > For example, ruby-lang.org runs with tDiary, many projects use HiKi (i.e
    > ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp), some do instiki or ruwiki. Rubygarden uses
    > rublog.

    You can also try out Samizdat which is both blog (indymedia style) and wiki:
    http://www.nongnu.org/samizdat/

    --
    Dmitry Borodaenko

    Dmitri Borodaenko, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Dmitri Borodaenko ha scritto:

    > You can also try out Samizdat which is both blog (indymedia style) and wiki:
    > http://www.nongnu.org/samizdat/

    dmitri, are you still working on it?
    it's been a while since the last release..

    gabriele renzi, Nov 10, 2004