ruby-postgresql extension for windows

David Espada

Hi all.

Anybody know how can I use ruby-postgresql extension in Windows? I need
a doc or, perhaps, compiled binaries... 0;)

Thanks for any info.

David

Justin Rudd

Anybody know how can I use ruby-postgresql extension in Windows? I need
a doc or, perhaps, compiled binaries... 0;)

I have an SO file that I built. You can read about it here [1]. I
can send it to you directly but I haven't had time to completely test
it (I've done connections and selects).

So you can't hold me responsible for it not working right now :)

Let me know...

[1]: http://seagecko.org/thoughts/index.php?p=37

David Espada

El jueves 23 de septiembre, Justin Rudd escribió:
Anybody know how can I use ruby-postgresql extension in Windows? I
need a doc or, perhaps, compiled binaries... 0;)

I have an SO file that I built. You can read about it here [1]. I
can send it to you directly but I haven't had time to completely test
it (I've done connections and selects).

Great! Are you working on it for testing well?...

I'll thank you if you send me :)
So you can't hold me responsible for it not working right now :)

Of course ;)

Greets.

David