    * Search engines optimization

    http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsections/RubyDevelopment.aspx

    , Jan 19, 2008

  2. Didn't realize this forum was for advertising your business...
    this is not a job posting, is it?

    Windham, Kristopher R., Jan 19, 2008

  3. hux0r Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:58:14 -0800, LinkExchange.AB wrote:

    > iTechArt has specialized in Ruby on Rails (ROR) development and provides
    > etc etc

    And you guys at iTechArt are such newbies that you dont even know where
    to get customers? Lol! So you at iTechArt SPAM random newsgroups!

    iTechArt business strategy reads "The core iTechArt marketing strategy
    relies on random spamming"?

    "We at iTechArt dont really have any business experience and skills so we
    thought SPAMMING was a good way to find more customers" (and didnt
    realize that spamming for software projects actually exhibits our
    complete lack of experience and understanding of business and marketing
    skills, and that EVERYBODY hates spam, just because we are such total
    noobs.)

    Well, would you morons at iTechArt tell me why would I and all the other
    people talking about ruby need to know about you, since its abovious that

    a) You have no expertise in your business
    b) You lack elementary marketing skills
    c) You lack understanding of basic internet etiquette

    (and given that a, b & c point to you being a total noob, d) you probably
    arent that good with the ruby/rails skills, either)

    FOAD 8)
    Csmr

    (PS. I am pretty good with google indexing logic so this post will soon
    rank first on google when ppl search for iTechArt, have a nice day)

    hux0r, Jan 20, 2008