Ruby/Qt on Win32 via C++GPwQt

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Phlip, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. Phlip

    Phlip Guest

    Phlip, Aug 20, 2004

  2. On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 03:40:49AM +0900, Phlip wrote:
    > ...on Win32 would compiling Ruby/Qt to bind to its version of Qt3 be mild or
    > extra agony?

    i'm considering this for qt4...

    Alex

    Alexander Kellett, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Phlip

    Phlip Guest

    Phlip, Aug 22, 2004
  4. On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 01:00:46AM +0900, Phlip wrote:
    > Alexander Kellett wrote:
    > > i'm considering this for qt4...

    > Considering "extra"? ;)

    lets put it a different way :)

    if there is enough commercial interest in such a
    port to provide me with full reimbursment of the
    needed qt license and preferably of the time i'd
    have to put into this then i'd be very interested
    in taking the time out to hack on this.

    cheers,
    Alex

    Alexander Kellett, Aug 22, 2004