ruby quiz

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by anansi, May 12, 2007.

  1. anansi

    anansi Guest

    hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted on
    http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.html but not here?
    --
    greets

    (
    )
    (
    /\ .-"""-. /\
    //\\/ ,,, \//\\
    |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
    //\\\;-"""-;///\\
    // \/ . \/ \\
    (| ,-_| \ | / |_-, |)
    //`__\.-.-./__`\\
    // /.-(() ())-.\ \\
    (\ |) '---' (| /)
    ` (| |) `
    jgs \) (/

    one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
    dancing star

    anansi, May 12, 2007

  2. anansi

    Bill Guindon Guest

    On 5/12/07, anansi <> wrote:
    > hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted on
    > http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.html but not here?

    It was, you must have missed it.
    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/vframe.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/251200?251188-251343

    --
    Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
    The best answer to most questions is "it depends".

    Bill Guindon, May 12, 2007

  3. anansi wrote:
    > hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted on
    > http://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.html but not here?

    Sure it was:

    --
    NP: Einherjer - Wolf-Age
    Ist so, weil ist so

    Sebastian Hungerecker, May 12, 2007
  4. anansi

    Phrogz Guest

    On May 12, 6:41 am, anansi <> wrote:
    > hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted onhttp://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.htmlbut not here?

    Where is 'here'?

    > greets
    >
    > (
    > )
    > (
    > /\ .-"""-. /\
    > //\\/ ,,, \//\\
    > |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
    > //\\\;-"""-;///\\
    > // \/ . \/ \\
    > (| ,-_| \ | / |_-, |)
    > //`__\.-.-./__`\\
    > // /.-(() ())-.\ \\
    > (\ |) '---' (| /)
    > ` (| |) `
    > jgs \) (/
    >
    > one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
    > dancing star

    Would you please stop including this incredibly large .sig in every
    message you post?

    Phrogz, May 12, 2007
  5. anansi

    anansi Guest

    Phrogz wrote:
    hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted
    onhttp://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.htmlbut not here?

    > Where is 'here'?

    comp.lang.ruby ???

    --
    greets

    (
    )
    (
    /\ .-"""-. /\
    //\\/ ,,, \//\\
    |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
    //\\\;-"""-;///\\
    // \/ . \/ \\
    (| ,-_| \ | / |_-, |)
    //`__\.-.-./__`\\
    // /.-(() ())-.\ \\
    (\ |) '---' (| /)
    ` (| |) `

    anansi, May 12, 2007
  6. James Edward Gray II, May 12, 2007
  7. anansi

    Paul Novak Guest

    On May 12, 9:34 am, anansi <> wrote:
    > Phrogz wrote:
    >
    > hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted
    > onhttp://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.htmlbutnot here?
    >

    > > Where is 'here'?

    > comp.lang.ruby ???

    Is there any reason not to use gmain.org as a secondary gateway?

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Novak, May 12, 2007
  8. On 5/12/07, Paul Novak <> wrote:
    > On May 12, 9:34 am, anansi <> wrote:
    > > Phrogz wrote:
    > >
    > > hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it's posted
    > > onhttp://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.htmlbutnot here?
    > >

    > > > Where is 'here'?

    > > comp.lang.ruby ???

    > Is there any reason not to use gmain.org as a secondary gateway?

    I think you meant gmane.org

    Gregory Brown, May 12, 2007
  9. anansi

    anansi Guest

    sorry something seems to been wrong with my newsprovider.. I got all the
    messages three days later...

    --
    greets

    (