Ruby/Rails User Groups in Southern California

Scott Hodson

If you live in Orange County, California, USA, please come join us at
the OC Ruby User's Group.

http://www.ocruby.org

We have formal meetings every 4th Thursday, usually at the Microsoft
Office in Irvine (405 and Jamboree). And on all of the other
Thursdays we have informal get togethers at Panera Bread in Irvine
(Culver and Barranca) which has free WiFi.

So come join us, get on the mailing list.

Also, if you live in San Diego don't forget sd.rb.

http://sdruby.com/sdruby/show/HomePage