Ruby Redmine login problem

Young Hyun

I can't log into Redmine; I get an "Invalid user or password". Does
anyone know who I can contact to get this resolved (there's no link to
an admin email address anywhere)?

As far as I can tell, I've successfully registered. Clues are: (1) I
can't create another account because the system knows about my email
address, and (2) I can successfully change my password via the "Lost
password" link. But I can't log in. I've enabled JavaScript and
cookies, and tried both Firefox 3.0.11 and Safari 4.0. No go.

--Young

Young Hyun

I can't log into Redmine; I get an "Invalid user or password". Does
anyone know who I can contact to get this resolved (there's no link
to an admin email address anywhere)?

Oh, sheesh. I didn't notice that I have to confirm the account with
an activation email (some extra notice after submitting my
registration would have helped), and the email was delayed somewhat.
Now I can log in.

--Young