Ruby script to post to a typo blog?

Vincent Foley

Has anyone written a small script/library to post to a typo blog? I
really like to edit posts with Emacs, so if I could have a tool I could
just plug into Emacs, that would make me a very happy blogger!

Hal Fulton

Vincent said:
Has anyone written a small script/library to post to a typo blog? I
really like to edit posts with Emacs, so if I could have a tool I could
just plug into Emacs, that would make me a very happy blogger!

As for me, I'd like to use BloGTK (or I think I'd like to try it)
but it has so many dependencies I'd want to allocate most of an
evening for trying to get it right.

One of my first posts on my (not yet public) blog was "Wishing for
a Ruby blog client." ;)

By the way: Does Typo do per-category RSS feeds yet?

Hal

Gyoung-Yoon Noh

=20
As for me, I'd like to use BloGTK (or I think I'd like to try it)
but it has so many dependencies I'd want to allocate most of an
evening for trying to get it right.
=20
One of my first posts on my (not yet public) blog was "Wishing for
a Ruby blog client." ;)
=20
By the way: Does Typo do per-category RSS feeds yet?
=20
=20
=20
Hal
=20

I had been working on it, but currently not working.
See my project http://cliblog.rubyforge.org/doc/
Anyway, now I have a little time to hack on. ;-)
I have a plan refactoring code, then I will bring on ruby/gnome2.

--=20
http://nohmad.sub-port.net

leon breedt

Has anyone written a small script/library to post to a typo blog? I
really like to edit posts with Emacs, so if I could have a tool I could
just plug into Emacs, that would make me a very happy blogger!
Typo supports the MT, MetaWeblog and Blogger APIs, would something like:

http://www.codefu.org/people/darkness/mt.el

Not work? (I'm no Emacs user, so I can't test :p)

Leon