ruby scripting on microsoft active directory plus exchange

Peña, Botp

Hi All,

Just want to ask anyone in this list doing ruby scripting on active =
directory plus exchange server. Basically i want to query all ad users =
who have mailboxes and for each mailbox also display all the other users =
who may have rights to access it too [*]. Pls pardon my ignorance on =
msoft scripting.

Many thanks in advance.
kind regards -botp

[*] it is amazing that to manage a million bucks proprietary system, i'd =
have to use a system as so free as ruby. surely ruby must be worth like =
"ruby", a gem indeed.

brabuhr

There's another thing I and some others have been working on for some years
now: a network-service that would provide fine-grained authorization to any
application (including Rails of course) through the XACML protocol. The goal
would be to permit access-control policies to be defined *in isolation* from
specific applications, and managed centrally. We'd like to release this as
an open-source project, probably as part of the Net::XACML project on
Ruyforge. Anyone interested?

That's awesome. At work I am just starting on an XACML project. I am
certainly interested in taking your code for a spin when it's published :)