Ruby SQLite GUI 0.1 Preview Release

mitchell

This the preview release for version 0.1 of Ruby SQLite GUI. The Linux
version is already quite usable, it is just the stability of the
Windows version I'm not entirely sure about (because of GTK problems
windows users can have). Otherwise, the application practically done
feature-wise. Please send in bug reports and/or suggestions.

Homepage: http://rsqlitegui.rubyforge.org
Project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/rsqlitegui

Ruby SQLite GUI is a cross-platform, GTK2, ActiveRecord-backed GUI tool
for creating and managing SQLite databases. It is targeted towards
Rails developers wanting to use SQLite instead of MySQL, pgSQL, etc.,
but can be used for anything else in general.