ruby-termios

Robin Stephens

Hello all,

Trying to muck around with serial ports under Linux using ruby-termios.

There is some test scripts that came with ruby-termios,
modem_check0.rb is one example.

When I use the above script (modem connected and DEVICE pointing to
the appropriate device file of course), I get the
following error:

modem_check0.rb:51:in `setattr': integer 2147483824 too big to convert
to `int' (RangeError)
from modem_check0.rb:51

Running Ubuntu Dapper Drake AMD64
ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [x86_64-linux]