Ruby user group in/near Wilmington, DE? Interest in starting one?

Obie Fernandez

In early February, me and several other ThoughtWorkers* are starting a
substantial Ruby and Rails project at a bank in Wilmington, DE and we
will be commuting weekly to the area for at least a few months. I
tried to find a Ruby user group in the area but came up empty. Anyone
have more info or interested in us helping them get a new group
launched?

Thanks in advance,
Obie

*Including well-known Rubyists Joe O'Brien and Michael Granger (perlmage)