    I am relatively new to web programming and pretty green at ruby, but
    with a good example can usually pick things up quickly.

    Thanks in advance.

    eching, May 4, 2006

  2. eching

    Guest

    Try: Catapult is a simple WEBrick instance intended to execute code
    defined by URL paths.

    located at: http://www.jamesbritt.com/code/catapult/

    It is simplet to use, be sure to follow the conventions in the
    documentation.

    I have proto typed many small ruby based web programs with Cataplut.

    Have fun !

    , May 5, 2006

  3. eching

    eching Guest

    That looks interesting. Thanks, I'll check it out.

    eching, May 5, 2006