[RubyAEOSA] RuntimeError: (-1753) OSACompileExecute

Une bévue

very oftently with a vaild and tested AppleScript i get this error :

RuntimeError: (-1753) OSACompileExecute
method compile_execute
in osacomponent.rb at line 32
method do_script
in osacomponent.rb at line 32
method do_osascript
in osacomponent.rb at line 17
at top level
in wait_4_app_and_win.applescript.rb at line 10

(my line 10 is simply : p OSX.do_osascript(as))

in fact my ruby script only launch the AppleScript's one by :
#!/usr/bin/env ruby

require 'osx/aeosa'
as=""
File.open("wait_4_app_and_win_mod.applescript").each { |l| as << l}

p OSX.do_osascript(as)

Logan Capaldo

very oftently with a vaild and tested AppleScript i get this error :

RuntimeError: (-1753) OSACompileExecute
method compile_execute
in osacomponent.rb at line 32
method do_script
in osacomponent.rb at line 32
method do_osascript
in osacomponent.rb at line 17
at top level
in wait_4_app_and_win.applescript.rb at line 10

(my line 10 is simply : p OSX.do_osascript(as))

in fact my ruby script only launch the AppleScript's one by :
#!/usr/bin/env ruby

require 'osx/aeosa'
as=3D""
File.open("wait_4_app_and_win_mod.applescript").each { |l| as << l}

p OSX.do_osascript(as)

what could i do in order to get out of this hole ?

--=20
une b=E9vue

Use system("osascript #{file}") instead?