RubyBlackBelt again

Dmitry Buzdin

Hi! I want to make an announcement here.

The "Ruby Basic" exam objectives and question categories are ready!
They are waiting to be filled with questions.

What does it mean? To those who have missed a similar topic in the
past:
JavaBlackBelt is a certification community, where exams are being built
by You!
That means each interested person may act as a reviewer, moderator and
a question autor. After the exam has enough stable/checked question it
is becoming "real" and everyone could try to pass it and get "knowledge
points" and belts (like in karate). The person who gets the belt is
displayed in a "hall of fame" with the uploaded photo or logo.

There is a plenty Java based exams and a first one for Ruby language.
We have first 20 questions waiting for your review and critics.

This would be particulary interesting to developers interested both in
Java and Ruby technologies. Java related exams are already mature
enough.

The upcoming exams will be Ruby intermediate and something about Ruby
On Rails. The objectives for this exams will also be discussed here in
the nearest feature.

If we will have an activity in Ruby area then it will be possible to
create an independent exam platform for Ruby language only, with exams
concerning certain libraries, language features and frameworks (like
RoR).

Please remember that this idea is more like for fun and learning, not
for any commercial purposes or splitting people to certified and
not-certified.

www.javabblackbelt.com

Dmitry

grant curtis

Hi, I tried the quiz, and learned some things from it so thanks. I'm
just a beginner at ruby so I didn't rate your questions or make any
comments. In the end I wanted to see the correct answers to all the
questions but they didn't come up? Maybe I just didn't find the right
link. Anyway, thanks : )

Dmitry Buzdin

The listing with all correct answers should appear after You have
answered all questions and clicked something like "finish the exam".

I think to rate questions it is not necessary to be a professional. We
expect to know the overall quality of the question. You are not
supposed to be confident if the question is technologicaly correct, but
just tell if this question is interesting and helpful.