    in /opt/local?

    All comments welcome
    john

    John N. Alegre, Feb 26, 2006

  2. John N. Alegre

    Guest

    The easy way is to install RubyCocoa from DarwinPorts as well. The
    port name is rb-cocoa.

    Jim

    , Feb 27, 2006

  3. Jim,

    Your a gem!

    The hardest part about DarwinPorts is finding a given package in the port
    name list. I guess rb-cocoa is not that far off, compared to some, but
    thanks for the pointer.

    If I do such does it install all the examples and framework templetes
    in /opt/local? .. and does X Code now know where to find them?

    Peace
    john

    John N. Alegre, Feb 27, 2006
  4. John N. Alegre

    Guest

    The /Developer stuff will still go to /Developer. XCode seems happy
    enough.

    Jim

    , Feb 28, 2006