RubyConf 2003 Presentations Posted

David Garamond

Ryan said:
In absolute record time (5 days compared to 3 months), rubyconf 2003
presentation materials have been posted.

They can be found at:

http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/RubyConf2003.html

I'm still waiting for some more, so check back periodically to see updates.

Thanks a lot, Ryan.

I'm interested by Steve Tuckner's "Ruby World: (Not) Implemented"
presentation. Since I did not come to the conference, I can only view
the slides. Judging from the title of the presentation, did the Ruby
application project eventually fail and get unused?

If true, that's sad...

I'm also interested to know more about by his comment "Threading sucks
up all processor time".

gabriele renzi

il Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:50:57 +0900, Ryan Davis
In absolute record time (5 days compared to 3 months), rubyconf 2003
presentation materials have been posted.

thank you ! btw, where are the missing ones?
I hope the missing people are not putting shameless plugs about
RubyGem in them ;)