[RubyConf 2005] Please register *soon* -- time is short!

David A. Black

Hello everyone --

Thanks for helping us get to 100 people registered. In fact we're
now at 136, from 12 countries!

But time is getting short for registering.... If you're planning to
come, NOW is the time to register. Full registration is going to end
in about two weeks! Non-full (no meals) registration may continue a
little bit after that, but not forever.

Here's where to go for registration and other information:

Registration:
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register

Conference agenda:
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/agenda.html

Conference registration stats:
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/reg/main/stats

Pledge/donation site for RubyConf and Ruby Central, Inc.:
http://www.rubycentral.org/pledge

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for your
interest!

David Black
Chad Fowler
Rich Kilmer

for RubyConf 2005 and Ruby Central, Inc.

Josh Charles

I really really want to go, but I got a new job, and don't have any
vacation time. I'll be there next year, for sure!