Rubyconf Attendees

Rick DeNatale

Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.

Charles Oliver Nutter

Rick said:
Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.

I'll be there.

- Charlie

Jeremy McAnally

Robert Dober

Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.
No worries Rick the atlantic pond saves you from my Smalltalk ;)

R.

David A. Black

Hi --

I'll be there. Getting in late Thursday afternoon.

I'll be there -- arriving late Thursday morning.

David

* Advancing With Rails, Edison, NJ, November 6-9
See http://www.rubypal.com for details!

Bill Plummer

Hi --

I'll be there -- arriving late Thursday morning.

Me to, me to... As far as arriving, "been here all my life, want to
fight about it"! (sorry, line from a local comedians act...)

Bill P

S.D

Rick said:
Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.
I'll be in Charlotte Thursday evening, in time for my initiation
ceremony. :cool:

-- Steve Downie

Ben Bleything

Just wondering how many other regulars of ruby-talk will be in
Charlotte this weekend.

I figure I need to plan who I need to hide from <G>.

I'll be there late Thursday.

Ben

S.D

I'm connecting in Dallas to American Airlines flight # 644 to Charlotte.

I can share a cab from the airport to the Omni. If anyone else is
interested. Just let me know.

-- Steve Downie

Matt Lawrence

I can share a cab from the airport to the Omni. If anyone else is
interested. Just let me know.

I'm arriving at 12:13 PM tomorrow. How do we find our fellow conference
goers? Any suggestions? Any suggestions other than wearing a white
carnation on one's lapel?

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.

Jeremy Hinegardner

I'm arriving at 12:13 PM tomorrow. How do we find our fellow conference
goers? Any suggestions? Any suggestions other than wearing a white
carnation on one's lapel?

I and a few others are arriving from Denver Thursday evening, late
dinner or drinks at the Hotel, would be good. I figure old conf
t-shirts should be evidence enough of finding other conf goers.

enjoy,

-jeremy

David A. Black

Hi --

I and a few others are arriving from Denver Thursday evening, late
dinner or drinks at the Hotel, would be good. I figure old conf
t-shirts should be evidence enough of finding other conf goers.

Not everyone is an alumnus of an earlier RubyConf, though. If you
don't have a t-shirt you can just walk around holding the Pickaxe :)

David

* Advancing With Rails, Edison, NJ, November 6-9
See http://www.rubypal.com for details!

Matt Lawrence

Not everyone is an alumnus of an earlier RubyConf, though. If you
don't have a t-shirt you can just walk around holding the Pickaxe :)

But how do you get a pickaxe through security?