[RubyConf] ATTN: people who have preregistered but not registered

David A. Black

Hi --

Sorry to use ruby-talk for this but I'm eager to put out the word, so
as to avoid misunderstanding and problems later....

If you have pre-registered for RubyConf, you still must register.
Pre-registration != registration.

This is important, as we simply will not be able to let people in who
have not registered.

Registration is at: http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register

Please contact me if you don't know whether or not you've registered.

Thanks!

David