RubyConf Coverage by OPML

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Muness Alrubaie, Oct 15, 2005.

  1. Muness Alrubaie, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Thanks for that, Muness. I just stole a bunch of them for the feed
    digest at:

    http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.rss
    http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.atom

    BTW, James Britt's link seems to be wrong, I actually had the same
    problem when I was adding his feed to the digest, maybe the link on his
    site is strange?

    Francis Hwang, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Muness Alrubaie

    James Britt Guest

    Francis Hwang wrote:
    > Thanks for that, Muness. I just stole a bunch of them for the feed
    > digest at:
    >
    > http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.rss
    > http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/75FTX0S2TH.atom
    >
    > BTW, James Britt's link seems to be wrong, I actually had the same
    > problem when I was adding his feed to the digest, maybe the link on his
    > site is strange?

    The link should be
    http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss

    If you only want items that mention ruby, use

    http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss/[ruby]

    Or only RubyConf

    http://www.jamesbritt.com/index.rb/rss/[RubyConf]

    Basically,